LilyCaprice Scans

Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2024
Messages
94
Hi, I was wondering if you guys are taking manga translation suggestions/requests by any chance? Because there a manga series I was hoping you guys could pick up, but it's more comedy then cute.
 
Group Leader
Joined
Jun 26, 2026
Messages
21
Hi, I was wondering if you guys are taking manga translation suggestions/requests by any chance? Because there a manga series I was hoping you guys could pick up, but it's more comedy then cute.
Yes, actually! We do take suggestions as long as it's worth a shot. Feel free to give us your suggestion!
 
Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2024
Messages
94
Yes, actually! We do take suggestions as long as it's worth a shot. Feel free to give us your suggestion!
I want to suggest the series, Mysterious Joker
the first 77 chapters was translated 4 years ago here on MangaDex before being dropped. A lot of Mysterious Joker fans, including myself, have been dying to read the rest of the manga. It has a total of 133 Chapters + 3 special chapters. You can find all the raw chapters for this the series HERE
 
Joined
Sep 30, 2026
Messages
1
I saw that you recently picked up Call up Girls, or Hūhuàn Shàonǚ.
Ever since I saw that one singular episode which bankrupted the studio working on it, I was interested to find more of it which is pretty difficult since I can't speak/read Chinese.
So, all I want to say is thank you for picking it up!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top