lilyfever

Power Uploader
can you translate in english?
Since my first language is Korean, Japanese to English translation automatically becomes retranslation (due to my thinking mechanism). So, technically, maybe? but if we consider effort and quality, no. It's physically impossible and also will result in low-quality translation.

Dex-chan lover
μ§„μ§œ λŒ€λ°• πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Dex-chan lover
Since my first language is Korean, Japanese to English translation automatically becomes retranslation (due to my thinking mechanism). So, technically, maybe? but if we consider effort and quality, no. It's physically impossible and also will result in low-quality translation.
i have question, are you working alone? Or are there other people also helping?

Group Leader
Hi @lilyfever , is there a way to contact you directly? I'm looking to scanlate some series & oneshots you've done to English. Things like <γ“γ“γ―ε€©ε›½γ˜γ‚ƒγͺいけど> and <Append Disc>. Would like to ask a few things. 닀름이 μ•„λ‹ˆλΌ κΆκΈˆν•œ 게 μžˆμ–΄μ„œ λ§€μ„Έμ§€λ‚˜ λ””μŠ€μ½”λ“œλ‘œ μ—°λ½ν•˜κ³  μ‹ΆμŠ΅λ‹ˆλ‹€.

Power Uploader
Hi @lilyfever , is there a way to contact you directly? I'm looking to scanlate some series & oneshots you've done to English. Things like <γ“γ“γ―ε€©ε›½γ˜γ‚ƒγͺいけど> and <Append Disc>. Would like to ask a few things. 닀름이 μ•„λ‹ˆλΌ κΆκΈˆν•œ 게 μžˆμ–΄μ„œ λ§€μ„Έμ§€λ‚˜ λ””μŠ€μ½”λ“œλ‘œ μ—°λ½ν•˜κ³  μ‹ΆμŠ΅λ‹ˆλ‹€.
Sorry for the late answer. If you're looking for RAWs, I'm sorry, I cannot provide it. Please ask here for anything else. (Since I do not check this thread regularly, I think it will be late answer again. If you're facing urgent issue then it's better to find someone else.)

Users who are viewing this thread