Limit Breaker - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

100% damage reflection is too broken, but again this MC kinda broke reality once so why not a sword

You know whats the one thing i always hate avout stories, where the mc becomes op statewise? the speed/agility attribute. in our case, when taking into consideration how strong just the hits of his fists are (since both strength an agility have the same number) he should be able to move exteremely fast, like at least 100 times faster then usain bolt (meaning like 1km/s). speed is the most crucel aspect in every fight and an mc of that kaliber could with ez just take his weapon away or hit him on his body instead of the sword (one could make the argument here, that the mc just wanted to test his strength, but he said earlier, that it would be a nice weapon foe his subordinate so destroying such a good weapin isnt really optimal).

Villian: Haha, cover in fear as I hide behind this 100% damage reflect sword!
Mc: "Punches sword"
Villian: Fool that will never work...
Sword: "Durability dropped by 10%"
Villian: Please, no, wait. We can talk about this!
Mc: Get dunked.

Taking too much with the talking there..............

Thanks for update..

(gonna read this till shield guild destroyed and will see from there if i going to drop this or not :/ )

Come on guys, he's just testing his power. He can easily take the sword if he really wants to.

Aggregator gang
That was EPIC
Hope he can salvage the remains of the sword though..... Seems like a waste otherwise haha
Thanks for the chapters~

Fed-Kun's army
I mean he could've just grabbed his hands and forcefully break his fingers and taken the sword... Or just hit his torso/legs, and not the sword. This was pretty convoluted way of doing things.

Users who are viewing this thread