Limit Breaker - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

If I were him and had so much HP to spare I'd be curious if there was a weapon able to withstand me. Of course the MC could have just taken the sword away, but making an example of him will make everyone think again before coming after him.

Dex-chan lover
This fight was just the author wanting to nerf MC after making him too strong, it was a unique super hig tier gear yeah, but it crippled him.
I would have been fine if it was a normal fight honestly, but Kim after discovering his damage was getting reflected decided to hit harder and broke the sword, the vice was fast but he should have tried aiming for the limbs or the head with some feints, or grab the sword instead of punching it.
In short, this part was made just to make the MC weaker and the fight against the dragon more dangerous.
What happened instead? It made readers think MC is retarded.

Contributor
That was dumb. Didn't MC said that he wanted the sword? Why break it then? Just attack him while avoiding the sword...

Fed-Kun's army
That has not much to do with the chapter but... that little guy is just too cute... :D

All these "he could have do this and that" comments, yes he could, would it be cooler? No.
Would it make more sense for the sake of his own survival? Maybe, but the dude is practicaly invincible, even if he would be about to die there would be some kind of plot armor.

ohhhhhhhhhhh.. I thought he was gonna stop before hitting his face but nah he goes all saitama

goddamnittt why do all these op players in these manhwas have to be like this so unnecessaryyy to break it

I get the rule of cool and everything... but this wasn’t really cool? Like, it was kinda lame and overdone. Mainly I’m just pissed he didn’t rip the sword out of his hands once he noticed it could be useful (maybe rip the guy’s arms off along with it).

cant he just take the sword from the dude... i think that would be easy as taking a candy from a child with his stats... is he an idiot or the sword is stick to the owner until he died something like that?

Fed-Kun's army
oh god moar....
man... this is so good.
feels bad to be clifthangged.

Guess he must've gotten pissed off at the end after realizing there wasn't enough health potions in the world to fill his healthbar up again

What I found weirdest in this chapter is the reflection damage MC was taking.
Like in the previous chapter after the initial engagement he had lost quite a lot of HP, about 1/10th so I'm guessing that was the reflection damage of his punch.
So in this chapter he punches something like 10 or 11 times (according to my count), so MC is for all intents and purposes supposed to be dead (were it not for plot armor).
That the only thing that kinda ticked me off about this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread