Limit Breaker - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

I didn't like the newbie at first but man am I enjoying him now
can't wait for more of this
thanks for the translation!

I feel like the newbie is still hiding his strengh. It's like he's using an amount of power that is just high enough to counter the dragon's attack, but also low enough so that he still take the hit to make everyone believe that he was at his max. After the first dragon's attack he was supposed to be knock down, but when the dragon's fire went towards the barrier he appears like he was not hurt at all. And after countering that fire attack he's sent flying in the ruins, but gets up instantly like it was nothing.

Seems like he still has more HP left than probably all the people gathered combined.

Fed-Kun's army
Newbie is kinda growing on me, but still sketch. I wonder if he's from like an old immortal or cultivator/murim clan.

Contributor
So after he fought sword guy like an autist, we were supposed to feel the tension that he was on low hp?

Aggregator gang
@Nolzi
No, we should feel tensed about his stupidity, in related to upcoming future fights. Because the only thing he knows is......... My punch stronger or your shield.

Aggregator gang
Lol, literally just like One Punch man XD There's even a hole right through the big bad monster hahaha
It's kind of sad that this fight would have been child's play if only he hadn't beaten himself mostly to death beforehand. Are there ever going to be monsters that can actually put him on edge without something like that? Regardless, it was still an epic battle though.
Thanks for the chapters~!

Users who are viewing this thread