Limit Breaker - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Holy crap. Rapid fire uploads! I like it!

Edit: Bruh. Seriously? Killed her off after 3000 years not being able to see her? What the hell are we? The system?

Double-page supporter
AHAHHAHA YOU GOTTA BE SHITTING ME AHAHHAHA FUCK this author man WHAT THE FUCK?

Dex-chan lover
Oh emot- WHAT THE FUCK WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT. Like seriously that was very bad writing right there, should have just not brought them together again for the same effect but less edge.

udk

I've seen this scenario many times but this is the 1st someone died

What the hell is this plot device?! He is a 3000 year old transcendental being and he couldn't even see a dumb tentacle?!

The author is pure evil. Making the MC fight in the dungeon for 3000 years only to see the death of his family before his eyes.

So she's been looking for her son for the past 10 years only to be off'ed like that????? at least she was able to see him in the end

Double-page supporter
Why do authors do that? There are plenty of stories with scenario like this. All it offers some quick few chapters long drama. And it isn't even dramatic, given that we only saw he few pages back. It's like killing off a stranger. With his mother alive you could have some developed characters, their interactions. Some unique plot. Cheap and stupid.

Dex-chan lover
I thought Military Girl was going to be his little sister. But maan, that sucks with the mom

Users who are viewing this thread