Limit Breaker - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

...really? i'll just read a few more chapters if it doesn't get better, I drop

Boooooooooooooooooooooo.
"i'll help you"
like what can you do?

Booooooooooooooooooooo
MC got his heart touced with just that? Boooooooooooooooooooo

wow super rushed and did not address his father/sister. beyond that his mother was clearly stabbed through the spine with something the size of an axe blade which would obviously kill you. I do not hate the lost for 3000 years error idea but the packing is just way too rushed and needs to be rapidly slowed down if this has any hope of success. otherwise i would just say drop it and wait for another team to pick up the LN who understanding pacing.

I wonder why people have the need to say they will drop it. Just go away silently like a poof in the wind.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter

I guess the monsters don't drop anything when they die in this manhwa? (like items, etc. loot)
I think it would be a good plot element.

Also, yeah this seems to be getting slowly worse by the chapter... Hopefully it will take a turn soon.

Yall people saying this and the previous chapter is wack... in which I agree.
BUT. (heh butts)
If you want to cry about the plot being bullshit, there's the exit right over there. That 'X' top right. Press it. Don't encourage more people to drop the manhwa due to your whims...
Thank you ;)

I don't know why but this chapter felt like last one before ending

This is a bunch of popular webtoon memes on steroids being fast tracked to God knows where.

This is interesting,
Interesting in a “i have no idea what’s going to happen next so I’m curious” type of way

Users who are viewing this thread