Limit Breaker - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Some people complain about one dimensional characters. These supposedly brainy villains have even less than that: zero.

Err, if he's so OP, why bother show too much fight scenes? I mean, it feels like an insult for the "transcendent" monster he killed in the awakening trial

The transcendent monster was designed by the system to die just by getting hit once

He killed a monster that was impossible to kill after 3000 years but he did not finish the boss monster in one punch? Come on.

@ajohndoe

that's the only problem I have with mass releases. People read it too fast because it's new and it has multiple chapters avaliable, but they miss on simple details because of it.

Read it again, but slowly this time... the transcendent monster was programmed to die with one hit. He probably killed it millions of times, and with each threshold his stats went up. He was released after 3000 years because his stats made him stronger than that server "defense", and he broke through because of the damage he had done to it.

The author knows how to draw monsters, they look pretty cool. Looking foward for more lovercraftians ones.

Fed-Kun's army
"Recruit him" ... By murdering the people he probably cares about... great Idea... plain stupid villains arent fun...

Clearly high quality monster drawing tho, cant argue with that.

dang can't wait for the next update,,, will they underestimate the mc like always and get their asses whooped and that dude with white hair probably has the same skill as him

@darasu Transcendent monster didn't die with one hit, he disappeared after being hit. That test was made in that way, because it was impossible for new awakeners(or may be for all awakeners) to kill it. Kibong became so strong that he killed that monster with one hit, so that it was unable to disappear and left its corpse.

monsters are high quality, but i can't stand the new outfit, the new bad guys are wearing casual clothes which look better.

Contributor
"I interpret this as kill government officials. Yes. Nothing wrong could happen with this plan."

Gosh, i should have dropped it at ch.4. This manga is nonsensical. Before awakening he had 25 str and 460 HP and now he has 99 trillion str and 999 million HP (not exaggerated at all but let's assume it's the case) . With that much power, he should be able to one-shot earth itself and finish off all monsters in 1 second yet he still struggles.

Fed-Kun's army
"Find him and recruit him, treat him like a team leader"

Aight imma take down all his team accordingly, have a nice day

Users who are viewing this thread