Limited Time Princess - Ch. 8

Thank you for the update!! aaaaaaa the saintess makes me nervous haha idk what she's thinking

Pure speculation, but spoilering it just in case
Is the saint the girl in the slave market who taught Riven the transformation spell?

Thank you for the translation! 😊 and no, Tesrick. It's not what you think, Tesrick.

lmao the thought that she was REALLY in love with someone else didn't pass at all on his mind, a male lead with a narsistic personality ??
Thats a red flag right there.

Group Leader
For fucks sake Tesrick, just sit your ass back down... 😐 this ain't it my dood

if riven isn’t the male lead i’ll bust someone’s ass—tesrick's ass to be specific lmao

Dex-chan lover
TesDick, better not be the Male Lead.
Mc already said he was a character she hated.

Supporter
Will be interesting to see how the saintess takes the whole "taking in a Krone" thing. My guess is either respect/starting to like her or it will stoke the fires of rage over talking in a heretic/sinner.

Uggh I hate MLs that get interested in you just because you’re not.
Fuck off Tesshit

gotta be honest here, i totally forgot everything about ml lol like i don’t remember anything about the character 😅
but based on this chapter’s impression, he can go jump off a clip instead of waisting panels

Would Tesrick still want the engagement if he saw the scar?? or would he just keep it for prideful reasons?

Users who are viewing this thread