Limitless Abyss

Group Leader
Script : Bad (well like SL, sorry bud)
Art: Really average. It's really odd sometimes.

Conclusion: Given the beginning, i feel it very bad, and i'm going to "skip" quickly.

The "plot" , if it could be called so, is very fast paced and confusing(doesn't explain a lot).

Plus the words in Portuguese / Spanish that appear in the background are annoying .

Yeah another toxic sl fans comparing another manhwa to solo leveling, pls just let me enjoy this manhwa😡😡😡

Russian Solo Leveling it is. SL version 2.0. I couldn't find out if the original title is in Russian or not and if "Limitless Abyss" is the English translation, but that pleonasm bugs the hell out of me. An abyss is bottomless in itself as far as I know. On the bright side, I really like the monsters and the gory details.

Link to official raws btw: https://remanga.org/manga/limitless-abyss?subpath=content
And it's free.
And "Limitless abyss" is an official english title. Official russian title is "Безграничная бездна'.

I wich the translation team good luck and It seems interesting.
Looking forward to some russian stuff

A russian one? That's new for me. Looks a little bit generic, but overall pretty good so far. The art is very nice.

Double-page supporter
Never read a Russian manhwa
This is a first
Let’s see if it gets better

The art is incredibly similar to solo leveling. The main character looks like sung jin woo and the weapon he’s holding in the cover is super similar to the one jin woo uses. The monsters he’s fight looks like the shadows from solo leveling as well.

at first when i looked at the cover i read it as shitless.
437aqu.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread