Link MAL account to MangaDex, titles and progress of read chapters will be updated on MAL too [Rejected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group Leader
Wouldn't it be cool, if Mangadex was able to update the titles on your MAL list too. It can be very helpful to have the MAL list updated to record your progress and add the titles you read without having to search each title on MAL. Or if that is impossible, at least an option to export your library in a format for uploading into MAL.

Dex-chan lover
Check out the userscript MAL-Sync

To be clear, it is not for syncing md's tracking to MAL. Instead it enhances MD to update your MAL profile (I prefer the manual mode, which shows a button at bottom of the browser window. But there is an automatic too), as well as provides highlighting for read chapters (only in the ToS, due to MD being so volatile they haven't done hte chapter feed yet. Do like me and run your own selfmade 3k line userscript to enhance that portion! :d). Essentially, it makes MD's stuff entirely redundant - though I have still seen niche use in the eye-icon graying out for read chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread