Lion Coeur Senki

Group Leader
Hi, I'm APEP from APEP SCANS. I just wanted to announce that we'll be working on this series.
For further updates, join our discord:
https://discord.gg/HFHfTVz

Fed-Kun's army
im a simple person. I see isekai, check it out, and see if its worth my follow.

couer is french for heart, not court. The proper translation should be "The saga of lion heart".

All right, so I read chapter 0, I don't like his helmet, I don't want samurais in my European esque fantasy mangas. Also don't like that his kingdom is literally named after his kingdom, most european regions/countries/kingdoms were named after the tribes that founded/inhabited them, for example France is named after the franks, a germanic tribe that conquered that region in cirka 400ad. I get that I'm being unreasonable here and these criticisms will never reach the creator, but all the same I felt like I needed to vent.

Dex-chan lover
Description makes it sound like he was reincarnated into Monty Python's Quest For The Holy Grail setting. Wonder if he'll encounter murder rabbits or catapulted cows.

It looks like the raws are up to chapter 12 right now, I hope the translation starts going a bit faster because this seems pretty interesting.

This one's pretty interesting,there are around 16 volumes plus omakes on syosetsu rn,there's currently no active translation for the webnovel,so your best bet would be reading machine translation

Looks pretty interesting at first glance, let's see if the author can keep up the quality.

Users who are viewing this thread