any ntr manga recommendations

Dex-chan lover
I did not understand your meaning well, should I change the title and write NTR recommendations ? I am new to this site and the manga world
----------------
I read NTR2 and Netsuzou Trap - NTR a few hours ago, the first one is just sex, the second one is too short
in my opinion, to make a good NTR, we need to have the following :
1: the story should be long: at least 100 chapter
2: focus or Be it on the story or on the gradual building of a very romantic relationship between MC and li (love interest)
3: li should not be a whore, he should have a strong and attractive personality.
4: NTR should not happen quickly, be slow burn

For example, I'm reading Sun-ken Rock right now, it has all the things I wrote above, the focus is on the story, the mc is great, the li is great, every once in a while someone other than mc enjoys li's body , so far ntr has not happened, I am on episode 50 ( Please don't spoil the manga for me), these scenes are very attractive for an ntr fan, even though I have not yet witnessed sex or even blowjob from li to another man.
what if the protagonist IS the "another man" ?
like Rakujitsu no Pathos

Dex-chan lover
If you mean that MC steals someone else's li or sexually abuses her, no, I don't like it
tnx but Rakujitsu no Pathos fmc look is not my favorite
hmm, why are you so focused on the "abuse" part

so you want a story where the main character is being cuckloaded?
but then you want it to have gradual building of a very romantic relationship between MC and li

that is confusingly contradictive

Power Uploader
ZaiXC.gif

Dex-chan lover
If you want this deleted, report the thread using the report button and write why you're reporting it.

If you want this deleted, report the thread using the report button and write why you're reporting it.
tnx
I did this, there is no need for this thread, i searched reddit, many people have already requested to introduce NTR manga, I found some good ones :whistle:

etc

Users who are viewing this thread