Listen to My Voice!! - Vol. 2 Ch. 19 - Scream

Sorry if I'm late to the party

Chinese and English are my first and second languages so I hope my translation can help you (although I've never done any actual translation myself)

斷得不乾不脆 is derived from the opposite of the saying 乾脆俐落 (to do something swiftly and effciently) which means doing something halfway or not completely, usually inplied as a negative adjetive to describe a lack of commitment or being "half-assed" in someone's decision making or actions

The second part I don't understand without the context from the raws because 是有比較可逆 is such a weird way of wording it, I can only assume that it mean "possibility of reversal" or like "possible to go back" (I personally interpret it in chinese as "是有比較可能逆反過來")

Combining the two, I think it ment "With your half-assed attempt, you think you can go back to how things were?" But that is an educated guess since again, I have no raws and Chinese relied a lot on context.

So hopefully that helped you, I'm also willing to maybe do some translation work/help if you need if I'm not that busy all the time...

Last edited:
Group Leader
Sorry if I'm late to the party

Chinese and English are my first and second languages so I hope my translation can help you (although I've never done any actual translation myself)

斷得不乾不脆 is derived from the opposite of the saying 乾脆俐落 (to do something swiftly and effciently) which means doing something halfway or not completely, usually inplied as a negative adjetive to describe a lack of commitment or being "half-assed" in someone's decision making or actions

The second part I don't understand without the context from the raws because 是有比較可逆 is such a weird way of wording it, I can only assume that it mean "possibility of reversal" or like "possible to go back" (I personally interpret it in chinese as "是有比較可能逆反過來")

Combining the two, I think it ment "With your half-assed attempt, you think you can go back to how things were?" But that is an educated guess since again, I have no raws and Chinese relied a lot on context.

So hopefully that helped you, I'm also willing to maybe do some translation work/help if you need if I'm not that busy all the time...
Hey man, this helps a lot!

First translation '斷得不乾不脆' is easy enough to translate, and thank you for explaining the antonym of the word!

Also regarding the second translation, I know and understand what it means in my head, but I can't really put it into words hahaha -- and regarding your offer, yes please! I would like help, but not to an extent that you will be doing all the translations as this is one of my ways to practice and improve my Chinese skill!

Side note: currently doing the TL for the Ch.20, should be out soon in the next few days with other chapters as well x)

Users who are viewing this thread