Listener ni Damasarete Dungeon no Sai Kasou kara Dasshutsu RTA suru Koto ni Natta - Ch. 1 - It's my first dungeon

Supporter
Thank you for the translation! I've not read a series like this before so I'm looking forward to where it goes

Contributor
dude stepped in to his death and people acted extremely casually lol

edit: the premise is interesting but the mood is completely wrong. Also, It's rather funny that the translator doesn't know if the protago is male or female so keeps using "they".

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
There is no way there won't be trolls or Antis on his chat who will try to get him killed just for the lols!
:notlikethis:

Group Leader

edit: the premise is interesting but the mood is completely wrong. Also, It's rather funny that the translator doesn't know if the protago is male or female so keeps using "they".
Really gonna out me like that :dogkek:

Gender marker is Boku so should probably say him not them

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

Pretty sure it's machine translation

Dex-chan lover
Interesting idea with getting money from superchats, though to have shop access in the middle of combat is like cheating.
MC is unbelievably dumb and careless to dive into this danger zone with no prep, knowledge or companions. He's also gullible for taking what chat says at face value, and the result could be much worse than being the butt of a 'deez nuts' joke.

Contributor
Nah man, a chat would 100% be like this. Just imagine every comment in a text to speech voice and you golden
Not only the chat's mood is wrong but the protagonist mood is also wrong. He almost died 3 times but is acting like a tiktoker doing NPC stream.

Users who are viewing this thread