Listener ni Damasarete Dungeon no Sai Kasou kara Dasshutsu RTA suru Koto ni Natta - Ch. 2 - It's a treasure chest

Dex-chan lover
Can we use magma to cook? After all, magma has poisonous gas.

TEU

Dex-chan lover
chat-is-this-real-art-by-akasha-v0-uta7zn3bxoic1.png

Dex-chan lover
Curious how long this will last, the WN has just over 50 chapters, manga ch 1 covered like 8 of them and this brought it up to ch 10 or so.

Dex-chan lover
I'm curious just how similar IRL people would act in this situation.

Also that mimic is way too easy. It stops attacking as soon as you stop touching it?

Dex-chan lover
Can we use magma to cook? After all, magma has poisonous gas.
This is the same dungeon that is magically always safe temperatures. I'm sure he'll be fine.

In reality, I presume the magma would offgas faster than it would cool, so it might be doable if he wasn't underground.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine the entire world watching you, and then suddenly you're in heat.
Shiiieeeeeeeddddddd

From how docile and immobile the mimic is despite being on the 500th floor, I'm hoping MC gets to pick it up and use it as a one-touch instadeath weapon lol. Just shove it against other monsters and gobble them up.

Dex-chan lover
magma has poisonous gas
It's also unbearably hot, so all those games and movies where characters do platform jumping directly over it aren't realistic.
However, as it was explained earlier, this looks like fantasy lava that's only dangerous if stepped on.

Double-page supporter
Name change suggestion
Sukoru > Sköll , wolf that chases the Sun, also son of Fenrir
we know how popular the uses of Fenrir for wolf monster/companion

Dex-chan lover
From how docile and immobile the mimic is despite being on the 500th floor, I'm hoping MC gets to pick it up and use it as a one-touch instadeath weapon lol. Just shove it against other monsters and gobble them up.
I was thinking he would scoop up magma with the wok, and pour on the mimic that never retaliates on anything that doesn't touch it (will it eat the magma, then?) to kill it. And profit.

Users who are viewing this thread