Listener ni Damasarete Dungeon no Sai Kasou kara Dasshutsu RTA suru Koto ni Natta - Ch. 4 - It's a deadly search

Fed-Kun's army
I kinda have a fantasy about this. I imagine that in the end, everyone will get attached to him because they watch him every day. But then at the moment when he is about to leave the unexplored place, he gets in a deadly situation where potions can't even fix. Towards his death, he thanks all the viewers for everything, says sorry to them because he can't survive until the end, and gives goodbye to then. The viewers become sad and don't want to say goodbye. He dies with a happy face and then the streaming is slowly getting bad and finally stops. That day becomes a honorary death anniversary of him and the unexplored place he visited becomes a mystery because somehow the teleportation circle is gone and no one can ever reaches that place.

Such a silly imagination of me, for sure.

Dex-chan lover
This would be one of the times where I'd actually like the MC to tame a powerful wolf (after a lot of hardships of course), mainly because lots of people would actually see the process. "The real treasure was the friends we made along the way", they say :dogkek:

too bad, he killed it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
smart doggo. If he doesn't become a mainstay I will be sad. Preferably chibified and cuter.

Users who are viewing this thread