Listening to the Stars - Ch. 22 - Opinion

Dex-chan lover
Hello everybody, sorry for posting so late. We'll resume the normal schedule of 1 chapter per 7-8 days. Also, if you didn't notice, we got a new typesetter! If you have any feedback regarding my translations or for the typesetter, please share! Feedback is always welcome!

Finally, thanks for reading! I'll see you in the next chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

It's good to see inside Yu Chen's mind finally. Her apprehension is pretty understandable. Excited to see how this progresses.

Dex-chan lover
come out of the closest: If you don't want to be friend learning that, we aren't really real friend to begin with :chad:
hey, i am actually that famous voice actor: can't risk it
really ? :questionblob:
That is really interesting to think about but it shows what's more important to Yu Chen. Love ain't rational. It might be easier for Yu Chen to move on if she knows Chi Yu isn't into women. But it might hurt her more if Chi Yu only loves her for being her favorite VA.

Dex-chan lover
come out of the closest: If you don't want to be friend learning that, we aren't really real friend to begin with :chad:
it makes perfect sense in the context of their relationship

Dex-chan lover
NGL I was kind of expecting a different explanation of how her voice was on the podcast while she was on the date than her friend who is also a voice actor just mimicking her voice for a whole podcast.

Dex-chan lover
NGL I was kind of expecting a different explanation of how her voice was on the podcast while she was on the date than her friend who is also a voice actor just mimicking her voice for a whole podcast.
Me too, I was really surprised when I was translating the chapter; I was honestly leaning towards the pre-recorded route, but I guess occam's razor prevails again.

Dex-chan lover
I mean Chi Yu hasn't been hiding her gayness very well so she probably figured it would be fine lmao. Whereas they both have been avoiding acknowledging the whole VA thing

Dex-chan lover
"does learning I'm a lesbian mean we will stop being friends?"

checks tags

5p5hrg.png

Fed-Kun's army
Tbf the series as hinted that the some of audio dramas they voice are a nsfw. So worrying about being judged for that more then being gay makes sense at least imo.

Users who are viewing this thread