Listening to the Stars - Ch. 32 - Feeling Of Guilt

Well you're seemingly really doing it out of good faith and being respectful / graceful about the situation, so I don't think you need to apologize, you're being better than 99% of snipers.

Are you translating it yourself from chinese to english? or it's mtl? Cause I might be able to point you to someone else wanting translator for the series they're doing.

Reason I asked is because if you're doing mtl, then I recommend you look into the Scanlation area of the forum and learn how to do other things instead, groups always lack people for everything, not just translators, so you can still help speeding up releases by learning other things.
actually i found a site where the manga is in portuguese which is a language that i understand. so i just translate portuguese to english. And thanks for understanding about my situation. i will be careful next time when uploading something. thanks for your help

Dex-chan lover
actually i found a site where the manga is in portuguese which is a language that i understand. so i just translate portuguese to english. And thanks for understanding about my situation. i will be careful next time when uploading something. thanks for your help
Yeah then I really recommend learning the other aspects of scanlation to help a proper group, although I understand wanting to translate the series, doing it from another language translation is just not ideal, so it's better to find other ways to really help, cause like I said groups aways need help and you absolutely can still help.

Yeah then I really recommend learning the other aspects of scanlation to help a proper group, although I understand wanting to translate the series, doing it from another language translation is just not ideal, so it's better to find other ways to really help, cause like I said groups aways need help and you absolutely can still help.
okay i will adapt to other peoples ways to translate so nobody gets confused or anything. thanks for your advices and help. have a good day

Users who are viewing this thread