Live Dungeon! - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - The Mad Dog Returns

Dex-chan lover
nice comeback Mad Dog ,also amy don't be disharted he still wants you in the party

Supporter
And here I was Solo-ing an Elder Dragon within 10min in MHW. Cant believe they could still fight for hours to no end

Dex-chan lover
"You don't need me anymore"
Damage is always useful. Especially with such a clear cut threat system.

Also. When your tank is scary enough to intimidate a dragon, you may have issues down the road.

Dex-chan lover
Finally he is starting to get respect! Now the reporter bitch just needs to be beheaded and we're all good.

Garm:
jxLWynQ.png

Dragon:
82igJlw.gif

Group Leader
Oh, Amy. Nobody ever needed you. Best girl guildmaster joining the party only reinforced the status quo.

wtf are my eyes going bad or did the blade crack from hitting her(the Akuma) chest? O.O

Dex-chan lover
Yep Amy is still a child lol

@Kizuro
Does fighting Jad count? From memory that shit took me close to 3 hours.

Dex-chan lover
Amy is pretty silly, because Tsutomu has already expressed that they would not be able to continue beyond this dragon boss with only 3 party members, so he still needs trustworthy party members like herself. Additionally, the guild leader is only temporarily replacing her and originally Tsutomu's plan was for himself, Garm and her, so clearly he thought they could win with her power even when it doesn't compare to Kamiyu's. That said, her reaction is exactly how I expected it to be from the moment Kamiyu showed up as a replacement. She's always had some confidence issues, so hopefully, Tsutomu puts her fears to rest now.

Dex-chan lover
Interested in seeing how Amy grows from this. Also, she could just pivot into either scouting or debilitating. Kamiyu pretty much covers DPS for now.😅

Users who are viewing this thread