Live Dungeon! - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - Disbanding Declaration

Dex-chan lover
Ahahahahha Tsutomu trolled Amy and MadDog so hard! Leon is the MVP! 🤣

Dex-chan lover
This place looks exactly like my high school's multipurpose hall. The only difference is my school hall was definitely bigger.

Dragon lady had a husband huh... anyone know when she gets together with the MC pretty please

ADK

it should be resurrection and not resuscitation. please correct. and thanks for translation!

Aggregator gang
I thought garm would go to the corner and cry secretly
I was wrong...

Dex-chan lover
@ADK: Given that it need to be cast before the person really 'die' and turn into dust + they used 蘇生 instead of the more typical term for resurrection (復活) I think resuscitation is fine.

Tsutomu say that with a lot of spite anyway, so it wouldn't be strange for him to name it with some sarcasm attached.

whats the purpose doing this? knowledge is power and you gave it to everyone, essentially making yourself weaker

Dex-chan lover
@Azapuela - IIRC, Tsutomu's reasoning is that the more adventurers that follow the MMO 3 role division, the faster the labyrinth can be conquered. He doesn't care specifically about being the one to conquer it first, he just wants it to happen because he believes it will lead to him being able to return home. He wants everyone to be more powerful, so there's less burden on himself.

Dex-chan lover
What the hell are those chairs made of that they can hold that guy's weight?

Group Leader
Thank goodness he stuck close to Kamiyu. Now I don’t need to drop this series in a rage of “abandoned best girl.”

Group Leader
When talking about harems in page 18, you could see Garm’s ears going down. Best boy, right there.

Dex-chan lover
Those 2 clans man they are fucking retarded just like the MC thought but HOLY MOLY the best part of this chapter imo was the introduction of the Labyrinth Clan and even more Wow at seeing the Clan Leader being a Female Elf who both her and I'm guessing her Sub leader the Huge dude are both crazy about death which makes sense since outside in the Labyrinth there is no resurrection bullshit like the city people have so they should be ALOT crazier then the city people

Can't wait to see more from that clan since I always knew there where gona show up since they where introduced early on the series and they all look like badasses

Users who are viewing this thread