Live Dungeon! - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - Disbanding Declaration

Fed-Kun's army
Garm flustered when Tsutomu asked about harem thingy, lmao.

This manga is not like that is a blessing.

Dex-chan lover
@Harouki He died as soon as he arrived though. I think it means he is not the kind to sacrifice others to advance, since people with no resurrection benefits would need to be extra-cautious about being backstabbed/conned.

Dex-chan lover
Prostitute guild members??? What kind of MMORPGs have I been missing out on????

😀

Dex-chan lover
I really like that crown circlet thing the guild leader has for outside dungeon raiding.

Contributor
Prostitute guild members?
I bet it's a class. And in some adventure games, prostitutes double as info brokers or a random exposition NPC. I imagine there'd be an space for them in guilds too.

I possess no real knowledge of mmorpgs, so feel free to take this cum grano salis.

Dex-chan lover
So they talk about "the terms of the contract", it's been mentioned a few times in recent chapters but I went back to ch2 to check; they do the spit-paper to make a party but I don't see a contract anywhere, and no mention of until his name is cleared. Ch 11 is when leader joins but they just talk about her renting herself out; no contract there either.

Is this just something from source material that got left out earlier and they're trying to pretend they didn't leave it out?...

Users who are viewing this thread