Live Freely in Another World With an Equipment Manufacturing Cheat - Ch. 27.2

Dex-chan lover
Goblin seems can't be reasoned with no matter how much the MC explain to him. This goblin needs to be put down.

Aggregator gang
I don't care what the hero has done to this lil sage goblin, all I care is what he did to muh goleo, absolute damnation I say...

Dex-chan lover
Ok so rereading the series, and in chapter 9 he has a slime that does healing when its summoned and it's specifically mentioned that it might offset Goleo's ability.

I don't think we've seen that slime since that chapter, so maybe now is the time it will make an appearance?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :meguuusad:
Ujzxnrz.gif
... also
RnMJLDT.png

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so it was a damage-redirection skill? On the tank? How the hell was that considered a failure skill?!
Here I had always assumed it meant that he spawn at 90% (or lower if he was summoned while still damaged)

Group Leader
Wait, so it was a damage-redirection skill? On the tank? How the hell was that considered a failure skill?!
Here I had always assumed it meant that he spawn at 90% (or lower if he was summoned while still damaged)
Damage redirection bypasses all def, so Goleo is taking their damage to her Life Points directly.

Dex-chan lover
Damage redirection bypasses all def, so Goleo is taking their damage to her Life Points directly.
Still worth it though, on the tank with the most hp (due to all that vit). Better than the human being 10% more damaged, and the total absorbed damage is negligible to a golem.

Dex-chan lover
Still worth it though, on the tank with the most hp (due to all that vit). Better than the human being 10% more damaged, and the total absorbed damage is negligible to a golem.
Well, a golem isn't really the type of character that has ridiculous HP, just high def. While she would definitely has more HP than the dps, it still wouldn't be that much. Heck, king probably has more HP then goleo.

So, regarding the ability, is it better for the tank to take the damage? Probably so. Is the damage negligible? Not likely. It is still a demerit if it were to bypass a golem naturally high defense and do a direct HP damage.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

They need to teach a lesson to the heroes...
:worry:

Double-page supporter
Definitely. They should be banished one day.
Recipe to summon heroes that is guaranteed to end in disaster.
  • Find the most self centered person (can also be a bully) with some talents - that's the hero.
Then summon the girls around him who all have a crush on him.
  • The clingiest one is the saint. She has not the character of a saint but is just an exceptional strong healer who does everything to be loved by the hero. She has no problem to abandon or use people. The only important person is the hero.
  • The second clingiest person will become the sage. You should rather call her archmage because she's definitely not a wise person. She can just use powerful attack magic (probably all attributes) and her decision are not based on her intelligence but on her desire to be liked by the hero.
  • The sportiest one will become the master swordsman/ warrior. She's probably the best of them because she has skills and is brave. She can even have some sense of justice. But in most cases she just obediently follows the hero and does everything to stay part of his harem..
I don't know where this combination could go wrong ^^

PS: This recipe also works for not-isekaied hero-parties.

Dex-chan lover
She had both of her arms torn off and still had the rocks to high kick them. Best Girl in all of fiction

Group Leader
Well, a golem isn't really the type of character that has ridiculous HP, just high def. While she would definitely has more HP than the dps, it still wouldn't be that much. Heck, king probably has more HP then goleo.

So, regarding the ability, is it better for the tank to take the damage? Probably so. Is the damage negligible? Not likely. It is still a demerit if it were to bypass a golem naturally high defense and do a direct HP damage.
Taking the damage of the other teammates while ignoring the character's DEF is not a good thing. Touji even stated that it was detrimental to Goleo. Now if Goleo had a high amount of HP, then an added 10% HP damage from one or two team members wouldn't matter. However, remember that King also took a high amount of damage, aka water loss. So that really added up.
The real tank is King, since he's got so much mass and high resistance to physical attacks. And let's not forget that 1 second of invincibility.

Users who are viewing this thread