Live Freely in Another World With an Equipment Manufacturing Cheat - Ch. 28.1

Fed-Kun's army
Way to bitch out, if your going to play a character death for drama don't undo it the next page. It's so cheap.
I get that, while I didn't want it permanant, even if he had to go on a quest for a revival item makes it feel like it has more weight, as is as long as he survives, the summons are expendable as they just revive.

Dex-chan lover
"What crimes have we committed that she had to die ?"
Well... Attempted murder ? You were trying to kill that goblin you know.
And well, genocide too ?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I would've hated to see the best waifu of this title become just a plot-point for the MC's development. Good to see she can be revived.
Anyway, those "hero" characters are really bringing in more destruction than any demon lord might do.

Group Leader
I get that, while I didn't want it permanant, even if he had to go on a quest for a revival item makes it feel like it has more weight, as is as long as he survives, the summons are expendable as they just revive.
Remember, if the monster is destroyed, it will return to the book in order for it to recharge. For Goleo, it has a 24-hour cooldown period. If a powerful monster like King Kamon gets destroyed, it might take days or even longer for it to restore itself. And Touji CAN die in the meantime. And Touji at first, really didn't know for certain that it would be the same as in the game. Even afterwards, he admitted that it still scared him to see his familiar sacrifice itself, just to protect him.

Users who are viewing this thread