Live Freely in Another World With an Equipment Manufacturing Cheat - Ch. 28.1

I feel bad for the goblin, is he dead? Or is there any chance that he will become friends in the future?

Glad our best girl goleo is resting and will join soon 😭😭

Dex-chan lover
Here's to hoping the beat the everloving shit out of the hero party arc is soon. That's a fight I wouldn't mind seeing dragged out for 10 chapters

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad Goleo is okay! I hope that goblin is dead, but I want MC to find the hero and beat sense into him, or anyone else really hell even the demon king is acceptable

Monster is right, for them the only correct answer is genocide. Has this guy even justified himself by killing all of those heroes he came across if not? He is entirely fair target as enemy combatant.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update! Goleo best girl, I'm so glad they are able to revive!

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad about the goblin. Just because of 1 goblin, all other community's goblins have been killed. In that logic, if 1 human kills a dragon, all humans should be a revenge target. Is that suitable for our human logic?
I mean, I'm not going to mention certain countries names that's basically undergoing war, but isn't that pretty much what we're hearing a lot from today's politics? It sounds like it doesn't make sense, but that's the reality of the situation. Don't even get me started on the possible civil war II going on in America right now.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I'm not going to mention certain countries names that's basically undergoing war, but isn't that pretty much what we're hearing a lot from today's politics? It sounds like it doesn't make sense, but that's the reality of the situation. Don't even get me started on the possible civil war II going on in America right now.
Agree... and not only that country, many country been in tension relationship. I can't help but feel a WW will come in my lifetime.

Dex-chan lover
I guess we will not have to be concerned about his monsters getting kill if he can just resummon them a few days later (takes the tension right out of most of the fights) (personaly I would have preferred it if the resummoned was a different personality like a sibling or child of the original as it would put meaning to their scarface)

Users who are viewing this thread