Live Freely in Another World With an Equipment Manufacturing Cheat - Vol. 3 Ch. 18.2

Dex-chan lover
litearly not one single hint of a reason for why they should not report what happened, yet they unanimously decides to just pretend nothing happened... they quiet literaly went with the very worst option they could choose just because.
this author is in serious need of having his brain checked.

Dex-chan lover
The one thing I cannot understand is the assumption that all isekai societies would be similar to China and Japan when it comes to social acceptance.

The idea that the group is always right, regardless of facts, morals, ethics, or objective reality, and that one must never,  ever speak against a leader or the group... I understand that this is simply how things are, but I refuse to accept that "the otherworld" would automatically have this honestly ridiculous social convention.

Or maybe that's why they're stuck at a pre-industrial level?
Because you cannot progress, if progress itself is anathema; to invent something is, after all, a deviation from the social group; you could literally be put to death for being different, like that.

Anyway... seeing it in action like this always makes me feel queasy; like I'm gonna sick up due to the spineless apathy shown by these people.

If you see social aggression like that, you gotta slam it down, HARD.
It's the only thing you're ever likely to learn in high school...

Users who are viewing this thread