Live or Not

Ah man, this one made me cry happy tears. Anyone checking it out, give it a read. This is so worth it. 😍😭

So much drama it took me a while to get through but actually ended up being a good and thought-provoking read.
The ending made me laugh 😂
Valor: “we have to raise those little bastards all over again!??”

I really like the way author's deliver the massege of life. What I got from this manhwa are
1. Sometimes silent may not be the best option to choose when you face troubles and problems.
2. Communicating DOES REALLY MATTER.
3. STOP overthinking and drowning yourself with negativity.
4. Stop chasing after the sunlight that you could never reach. Instead try to look what's already revolve around you. Your shadow perhaps could be the one that suit you the most.
5. Do not trample and destroy someone's happiness because of your sadness. Make your own happiness 💛

Thanks a lot for anyone that participated on this project. 💕

P.s: I finished this manhwa through 1stkissmanga.com

Fed-Kun's army
WHERE IS EVERYONE READING THE FULL THING!?

I looked at bato but I couldn’t find the full English??

Edit: if anyone is like me looking for a site to read it

I used mangapark

Agh I love this too much. An inhumane obsession. This stuff is too good.
And anyone who wants to read the rest U can read here
https://bato.to/chapter/1267511
Chapters from 63 and up are available there

I was hoping they'd keep their younger bodies in the present, since they were working on modeling careers and everything, but at least it was a happy ending. The love triangles both were disappointing and overstayed their welcome. There was never any closure between Valor and the female villainess who loved him, it just kind of went nowhere. The friend who loved Chastity was just an annoyance and I cringed whenever I saw him. It was still an enjoyable read, and both leads were attractive and fun to read about.

Users who are viewing this thread