Liver Diver Lover - Ch. 11

Finally. On top of this chapter being a headache in general, I had to put it on hold for a while because of a combination of family obligations and not having consistent access to a computer.

This is the first chapter of volume 2... but it's the version released online before the tankobon, so I'm not sure if you're supposed to add the volume number or not.

Last edited:
Contributor
Finally. On top of this chapter being a headache in general, I had to put it on hold for a while because of a combination of family obligations and not having consistent access to a computer.

This is the first chapter of volume 2... but it's the version released online before the tankobon, so I'm not sure if you're supposed to add the volume number or not.
at the very least you can move all the ones guaranteed to be in volume 1 to volume 1, and just leave it no volume with the future chapters until its placement is certain.

Dex-chan lover
Just confess already Narumi
Then again Narumi doesn't need to rush because noone particularly close to Tagoura

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit guyssss! Its DEIDARA! and he stopped goin to gym . . . . And headless . . . . And lewder lmao
aJ2jERn_d.webp

And hey man @PassingThroughKanaReader , I get ya, life over there needs to come first. If anything, Im very grateful that you didnt drop this series. And its very impressive to that youre able to put this thru with nonconsistent access to pc. Stay safe out there m8, and thanks again for the scanlationnn!

Last edited:
Supporter
Thank you for not dropping it and for your work, one of my fav series atm and i hope you and it stay until it finishes properly

Dex-chan lover
This is so refreshing, no forced drama, no love rivals, just fun and slow romance.

at the very least you can move all the ones guaranteed to be in volume 1 to volume 1, and just leave it no volume with the future chapters until its placement is certain.
Oh, volume 2 has already been released with ch11-20 (the series currently goes up to chapter 21). But there can be differences in art or script between the original release and the volumes, so I wasn't sure if you're supposed to indicate which one you're using.

Contributor
Oh, volume 2 has already been released with ch11-20 (the series currently goes up to chapter 21). But there can be differences in art or script between the original release and the volumes, so I wasn't sure if you're supposed to indicate which one you're using.
You can always put it in the title of the chapter if there are differences.

Dex-chan lover
Wondering if that muffled "Pftt hahaha" in page 10 is going to come into play in a later chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread