Living Alone, Got Fever, Fall in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - God is Such a Bully

Contributor
This is pretty much a parasocial relationship on her end of things. That she forcefully made a social one, while attempting to go back to a parasocial one.
Somehow kinda disappointing explanation as to why she's so messed up.

Dex-chan lover
In all my years of consuming yandere content, I've never really entertained the thought on what if my friend was the batshit crazy stalker that was obsessed with their unrequited love. I really dont know what I'd do in that situation

Dex-chan lover
MC's rizz is so strong in highschool she got pulled all the way to his workplace. :lul:

Dex-chan lover
In all my years of consuming yandere content, I've never really entertained the thought on what if my friend was the batshit crazy stalker that was obsessed with their unrequited love. I really dont know what I'd do in that situation
A one of a kind yandere. Never wants to confess her love nor will let anyone else get him. Bro is destined to be vargin for the rest of his life.

Dex-chan lover
I normally don't swing towards yanderes, but something about her is grabbing my attention, and I'm not sure if I should like or hate the feeling.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks!
A one of a kind yandere. Never wants to confess her love nor will let anyone else get him. Bro is destined to be vargin for the rest of his life.
Well, given the premise he probably doesn't have any friends/ppl interested in him romantically tho i do expect some cliche 'rival' to show up the minute things go well between her 'real' self or so

At least now we know she's not as unhinged as we thought
You can be self aware and still act unhinged tho lol but we'll have to see if her behavior escalates because giving his 'venting' in ch 2, it'd be better to 'deal with' the overbearing boss as opposed to any romantic rivals

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That bit of craziness is hard but still okay. No stabbing other people alright?

Users who are viewing this thread