Living as an Emperor's Fiancée - Ch. 16

Tyvm for the update ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

And don't worry, it wasn't that bad! I still enjoyed it ♥

Double-page supporter
Huh, i was wondering why it looked a little blurry. It's still fine though.

Rhanks for the update. Welp the emperor being uhh... adorable certainly gave some bonus on their chemistry

Aggregator gang
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE! IT's ok if the quality wasnt 10/10!! It was still completely readable and easy to understand! You're doing great :D

Ah, could someone help with this line please?

"Sometimes they're blocked from entering because they're wizards who come to the magic department, or because they've strayed from the tour."

Who is 'they', and where are they being blocked from entering? What is the 'tour'? How will clothes help? My memory must be a little fuzzy haha

Thanks for the update!! Hmmmm emperor do you know what personal space is lmao 😆

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the update but this just gets more and more confusing.
1 she's supposed to be the decoy fiance and I know they are trying work her in so it's not obvious she's a decoy but shouldn't they pretty her up??? Her friend who works as a maid dresses better than her. She looks completely out of place in the palace.

2. Wasn't she working in some clerical capacity in the home office? Aren't her bosses going to notice she isn't there?

3. Guess magic is never going to be nailed down at this rate, we really have no idea what it can/can't do and what's the deal with the Ren? What can they do?? So far it seems like nothing

4. Whatever happened to the thugs that beat her?

5. isn't she supposed to be studying for the Rivetnum? I thought it was a scool/university whats doing with that?

6. Just where is she living??

7. Did they do anything about her rep or are they going to have the emperor engaged to a rumored whore?

8 . The hierarchy of this empire seems really undefined

9. I guess at the school she was only close to the professor and not very at that ??

i think your proofreading might need some improvement, because i feel there's some mistranlations(?) and the flow of the sentences are kinda off;;;;;
but in any case thanks for the chapter!!!

Users who are viewing this thread