Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 10

@Lohengrin @Eksentrysyti @NoSoup
The other princess/heroine (the queen dowager's daughter) is probably in charge of the money and supplies for her. They showed that image/flashback of her saying to the main girl tell me if you need anything. But she obviously didn't mean it and doesn't like her and neither do others. Also mc's maid had somewhat tattered clothes and when asked if she got paid recently she looked away. So I'm guessing she's only giving the bare minimum to them if that. And the money she gave to the guy was money from when they were commoners. When she worked as a blacksmith or whatever so it's hard earned and she doesn't feel like she got her money's worth/blames the guy that she mistook the male lead for Lancelot.

Fed-Kun's army
He seriously looking for the girl he tricked into bed because he was pretending to be his friend? What level of trash is he....

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Oh man, i don't have a weapon to mug you, i hate doing this, but can i have your sword?
Sure m'lady, no problem
K thnx, helo this is a rob

@Mewples from what I read, he genuinely didn’t know she was looking for Lancelot and Lancelot only. He thought she was there to have a good time, that’s why he said “can I change your mind?” when she said she was looking for someone else.

Dex-chan lover
i like the female lead so far and it seems like her personality from her previous life actually carried over. i hope she doesn't get dumbed down in the future

@Mewples hmm, I feel like it he found out after they had sex due to Alicia’s questioning of whether or not he was Lancelot and her negative reaction after finding out he wasn’t was what made him realize her true purpose. And it was after finding out he tried keeping them from meeting, not that he was using Lancelot’s name to get her into his bed. How Alicia told him “I must’ve mistaken you for someone else” and Ares’ reply “You can just change your mind” is what proved the latter to me.

Then again, this is how the manhwa was depicted for me, and that’s usually somewhat different than the novel. But I haven’t read it, so I’m basing my speculations off of this.

Fed-Kun's army
@aitak I don’t know...it felt like a no escape situation ....Honestly I don’t even want to confirm the finer details regarding this....I don’t think I will ever like this pairing because of how it came about, it just seems part of his interest is because she is disinterested...So I guess it just feels pathetic ....

@Mewples Yeah, I understand what you mean about their pairing. After sleeping with her once, he became wayyy too possessive of her, especially with her being a complete stranger to him, ‘claiming’ her as his. I much prefer Lancelot too but we all know it’s not going to happen T-T Hopefully there will be a fan fiction with Alicia and Lancelot together one day...

Fed-Kun's army
@aitak Well yeah, he did trade a marriage in exchange for letting her use the forge
Probably their both refreshing afterall

i absolutely love the author's drawing style. there are the pretty scenes and then the simpler drawings that add the touch of comedy

Users who are viewing this thread