Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 22

"butter me up like a turkey, baby~" oh lord my sides XD. This MC is competing with the goddess Melissa Podebrat for the spot of favorite FL, I love her ❤

Contributor
@Aslinn:

Hmm... While I would normally agree that accepting expensive gifts is bad even without the quid pro quo... I think a reasonable argument could be made at this point that her situation is crappy enough that being beholden to an outrageous asshole may make her life less bad than getting a whole lot of (highly portable) valuable liquid assets will make her life better.

In an immediate-survival-concerns sort of sense if nothing else.

...I'd either take none or take them all.

wow so apparently ml doesnt know how to express his thoughts with words and cant explain shit so now she thinks that earring is precious.

Fed-Kun's army
i can imagine her going "bitch! you think i'm so cheap you can buy me with these gems?!" while sneakily took some of it xD

How was the MC able to be so successful when she is such an idiot? Even if she isnt an idiot, she would have needed to be at least decent at social interaction, but here (the manwha in general not this specific chapter) she cant keep her expressions off her face, and acts like a ten year old. I dont understand how she was able to climb so high up the ranks of whatever company she was working at while acting like this.

Users who are viewing this thread