Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 31

Oh my god thank you for all the chapters!!! Not just for this project- but for the other ones too! (๑>◡<๑)/

OMG I was waiting for this !! THANK YOU SO MUCH 😍 😍 😍 !!!!

Aggregator gang
Oh my, thank you so much for not stopping in the 30rd chapter OR I WILL FIE OF CLIFFHANGER AND THIS CHAPTER IS SO GOOD I GOT A TREMOR IN MY HAND XDDD

I love love love the sibling dynamic, definitely not what you’d expect from a story whose basic premise is “Oh no, my brother is a dipshit future tyrant.”

Any day with updates is a good day, thank you!

Fed-Kun's army
The expressions in these chapters are priceless

Thank you for the mass updates

Dex-chan lover
It's a good thing she finally takes charge and tells them how she is not a woman to be triffled with.

This is gold! Thank you so much for the updates as always 🥰 I can see the sibling relationship better now. I hope Kai can turn into a good Emperor since the other characters went astray already😂

Did she just get the duke to assist her in an armed robbery with the promise of sex? 😂

Thank you guys for all the speedy updates.

Our girl FINALLY going on the offensive and Ares is just going through with it! Ahhh... Just tell your future brother in law you need help in courting his sis, well not like Ares will need it but he'll certainly need her lone family member's approval (much less the emperor)

@marsbars I WISH we'd have something lewd happening soon (well, depends on whether Ares will demand a reward for his service) but he's gonna have to do a differrent approach for his unique little lady while at the same time trying to get the approval of his biggest fan (not like he has to do much on the latter. But it'll depend on how far of a closet siscon Kai is at this rate)

Fed-Kun's army
...so...it's a story where the MC is training her bro to be a tyrant? XD
jk, more like best sibling bond!! subconsciously or not, MC is kinda trying to stop her bro being an easy to control Emperor... but that Faces though XD

wonder if lil bro will be pleased or protective toward her when the ML tell him that he likes her sis

Aggregator gang
Though the art is not really eye catching, the plot is getting better and better. I hope the author will stop overusing white spaces and characters' redundant actions

Users who are viewing this thread