Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 31

😊my FAV team your projects is the BEST thankkkks AND KEEP YOUR AMAZING WORKS
FIGHTING😊

From the get go I thought I was going to really hate the little brother more but he’s just your typical annoying little brother that you hate but also love. This sibling dynamic is pretty refreshing considering all the doting siblings that Korean webtoons have been bashing out lately. Also the comedy in this is top tier. Thanks for the consistent mass uploads!

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love the comical drawings used for the MC. Wish the male lead gets expressed the same way, instead of that copy pasted pretty face.

Aggregator gang
No wonder bro Emperor is like that, he was taught to be a thug by the best thug in his life: his big sis 😂😂😂

THE HAND TREMOR IS BACK! Or was that the sword getting really excited about cutting down the chamberlain's blubber?

The greatest plot twist is Alicia is gonna be the one to teach Kai how to be a 'tyrant' XD

The greatest plot twist is Alicia teaching Kai how to hide his "tyranny" instead of him originally being a obvious tyrant. Hope the character development grows well!

LOL! I wish she also get back all of the emperor's items this chamberlain is stealing. There's already evidence with him signing the documents to have the goods in his room.

Thank you for the mass release! 😇

As expected. There's no smoke without fire🤭 They are the perfect example of like sister like brother with an additional brother-in-law in tow😂 Ara ara! What a powerful combination! Alicia taught her brother well to be a black-bellied Emperor🤭

This sister and brother relationship is so adorable 😍😍😍🥰❤️ I can’t ... she really looks after him and he really was trying to get her some precious jewels ❤️🥺. There soo cute

Thank you for all the chapter updates! It’s getting really good! I can’t wait to read more!

Users who are viewing this thread