Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 60

"It's something that can be taken at a moment's notice"
My boi ares,, i guess you're still young sighsss

Omaygash tho my heart stopped when she met lancelot 😍😍😍

i honestly didn’t believe it was her at first. i thought it was the other hoe princess pretending to be her.

anyways why is there so many lancelot shippers like what has he even done.

i dead ass didn’t remember his name beforehand i started reading the comments.

and it’s not that i’m a hardcore ares stanner but lancelot has been completely irrelevant so i don’t really get it. and it’s chapter 60. this isn’t inso’s law so the author isn’t gonna trick us by making ares seem like the male lead then having it actually be lancelot like inso did with the three leads.

so if anyone wants to share what exactly is appealing for lance then please feel free cause right now his presence just seems like a jealousy plot.

@enyoteremchi really got me there with inso's law 😭😭

but totally agree, lancelot hasn't done anything lol so I don't see a reason to love him. he seems like a nice guy and he somehow already knows alicia, but that's about it. i feel like there'll be some backstory that'll make readers start to like him??? but overall I think he's just going to be a secondary lead, that's not even really a secondary lead. more like a plot device to speed up ares and alicia's relationship.

also judging from his personality, I feel like he would be able to tell that ares has feelings for alicia (from his glaring lmao), and he would back down from trying to win her affections. idk he gives off nice dude vibes and wouldn't do anything to hurt his homeboy ares.

@enyoteremchi lmaoooooo why you so pressed, boo? Some of us are just attracted emotionally available men and who are emotionally observant and attentive. Its not that deep, its okay to like the soft boi.

He's such a sweet character and it sucks to see him being used in this jealousy plot, but its not like any of us have control over on how the author uses his character, and we know that Ares is the ML. It sucks but we like him, so we want to cheer for him, even if he doesn't get as much screentime.

In the end, it's just a manhwa and we more or less know how it's going to go down, we just like Lancelot and can't help ourselves to cherish every crumb we get of him. It's not that deep but we just like him lol. And it's not like no one isn't allowed to write their own fanfic or imagine an ending where Alicia does end up with him.

I love Lancelot, he seems like a reaaaally nice guy, but I think thats all there is to it. Imo, he's here to speed up their relationship, be the nice friend to both of them and thats all

idk, maybe im just delusional cause I love Ares and want him to be with Alicia but I dont think Lancelot is the ML haha😛

thanks for the translation guys !! <3

YES FINALLY GO ALICIA STEAL HIS HEART TOO

@Hemorrhoids i read your comment and wonder what you replied to. But i agree with you. I'm a Lancelot shipper even though i know that ship won't sail and it's just sad he's probably gonna be used for jealousy 😭😭😭

On a side note I'd read any fanfic that lets Alicia end up with Lancelot. Or somebody remind me when this series ends and I'll try to use my imagination 😂😂😂

TYVM FOR THE CHAPTERS, JUST STARTED REREADING THIS AGAIN AND 2 CHAPTERS POPPED OUTTA NOWHERE TYYY

@blackmagekt ikrrr😭😭 I pity those characters the most LIKE WHY THEY GOTTA BE HURT BY THAT
And if u do find a Alicia x Lancelot fic HMU plss

101be28efd095888732e4bdc669f837fe7c3ab632f3ef7072199e9e92bbf6719.jpg

Hmm, for some reasons, I think Alicia looks prettier as her usual self. Maybe it's the hair. The dress is certainly pretty

I am not sure if those accessories are what lancelot put in the box the majesty gave on previous chapters. An indication that she is his majesty's other royal princess or his sister ;) and other guest that his majesty mentioned must be lancelot which was supposed to be told to crenoix the duke if he isn't in oblivion.

Thanks for the update though much cliffhanger 😅

Users who are viewing this thread