Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 61

2nd ML alert!! Ares’d better step up his game asap

Had Alicia met Lancelot first she would 100% have fallen in love with him. Lucky Ares

What, if she had already met Lancelot once before, how could she have mistaken Ares for him? Is this a plot hole?

@carolibarros Since Lancelot called her Ellie and she called him “older brother”, I think they don’t know each other’s real names

@carolibarros think she didn't know his name or he never gave her his name?

but ..i'm confused wtf ... why is he big brother? Does she mean oppa?

@carolibarros maybe he never said his name or maybe she is creating the story while telling it, i would say that the first one looks like the most plausible since she didn't say his name and only calls him "older brother". We will see and i hope we could see it soon. Thanks for the translate btw

Okay so they meet when they were younger and for some reason decide to keep their identity secret from each other.. and she is calling her "big brother" because in the original version it must have been "oppa" ..I think ? I am a bit lost lol

Dex-chan lover
they so mad lol. Sois her little brother is a slight siscon and yandere cause thats dangerous

@leahtheFox Honestly they deserve it, one is always being tsundere wich is so fuck annoying and the otherone got fathercockblocked and didn't her effort to impress him and continue with the plan

Ares, all you had to do was tell her she’s beautiful. Now you’ve lost tour chance. Idiot.

Thank you!!

@Asaryth @herianca @vy0110 I see, that makes sense now. I also wonder if "older brother" means "oppa" on this context, I would say that it probably does.

I feel that it would be better if the translation team used "oppa" instead, if that's the case. It would explain why Ares and her little brother are all worked up.

Group Leader
This is what you get, sir. You actually have to try now, since your friend already has a leg up with a childhood past!

Users who are viewing this thread