Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 66

Dex-chan lover
Okay Ares, if at the end of this you didn't end up with her, I'll call you the biggest fool ever.

Double-page supporter
at this point i wish she would end with Lancelot, Ares is becoming less likable the more time passes, also fuck that butler.

Dex-chan lover
That butler is the very definition of intrusive. He needs a punch in the gut to know his place.

Dex-chan lover
She shoukd demand they switch desks/offices, It would be hilarious if someone walks into the office and sees the duke on a pink desk with a bear giving death stares

It's like nobody in this whole series even cares what she wants.

Correction: nobody in this series cares what anybody else wants. They're all selfish to the core.

Yeah, I just read chapter 67 with
her giving that mean-spirited nickname to the kid and I'm like "Uncool, lady, uncool." How stupid would you have to be to actually consider that a nice name?
They're portraying her as this talented genius back in Korea, but I guess she left her brains behind when she was isekai'd.

Justin, that decor is awful and not fitting for a respected advisor. Just because you don't have a daughter doesn't mean you should dote on Aliclia like that, smh.

Fed-Kun's army
What the hell lmao. At first Justin was funny but he’s literally INFANTILIZING Alicia by giving her that fucking office. she’s a COMPETENT grown ass woman but literally NOBODY in this goddamn webtoon is mature enough to put aside their toxic masculinity and listen to her. Wtf this is actually getting super irritating lmao the plot has gone almost nowhere in 66 chapters except show us all the chauvinistic asshole males around our strong independent FL who is literally never given the chance to make her own decisions/constantly oppressed by the males (except Lancelot who is this story’s only saving grace but we all know he’s the second lead) even after proving her worth time and time again. Also big pet peeve - the author never draws backgrounds properly LOL

Double-page supporter
.... wow ares you actually managed to irk me more after the whole spiteful advise incident with kai
bravo dude, bravo

"it doesn't matter where my office is anyway"
I beg to differ, after lockdown I have some very serious opinions about what makes a workable office and what doesn't.

Honestly I'd get a headache if I worked in a place decorated in those colors 🤯

Alicia is living the life of a second-hand female character in the midst of these living tropes... because she... herself... made it that way by giving her sister all those dumb-ass suggestions. They were:

1) Don't bother to redeem Kai, just kill him off
2) Make Ares the male lead but make him hyper-alpha and hyper-sexual for all the smut scenes
3) Kill off Alicia since she's a trivial side character who just disappeared in her sister's original version

Her argument was public opinion / "look at the online comments", lol

Her character flaw is that she considers her viewpoint as the only correct one and doesn't question it. She thoughtlessly acts on that in spite of evidence to the contrary and shuts others down when they try to speak up. That directly led to where she is now and will probably continue to hilariously torture her until she gets some sense smacked into her. Just food for thought, she is the one who's trying to abandon Kai. That's why things are going the way they are.

Users who are viewing this thread