Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 66

i mean, is it just me or the progress is super slow? What are we doing here at this point? Do your job villian!!!

I can't follow this story
she didn't want to be involved with Ares at all, he did the rapey male thing where he didn't take no for an answer
after giving up on avoiding him for several chapters she just kida agree's to be in a relationship with him as long as she can be in charge of the weapons and if the court each other slowly so Kai doesn't get upset when they reveal they are in a relationship. Now they are getting married ? Ares need an reason to be in the castle so he can look for the special sword, but he is the young majesty's sword teacher now so he really doesn't need to get fake engaged to Alicia and put up the farce any longer.

grandpa is super sexist ,ignore FL consent, right to privacy and personal space and i guess thinks pink= female 😒. She is a grown ass woman but give her a fully pink office with teddy bears and toys ? Its kida funny when she calls all this crap out but now she has just given up,so what is the point of calling it out in the first place ? This is some serious Lamp shading.

i really do be hate reading this at this point like wow this is terrible? the art slaps but this story is garbage and high key is like the least progressive trash i have ever seen

Fed-Kun's army
What the heck Justin. It was funny at first but you didn't ask and honestly how is there a place to get work done?
Ares being this alpha and possessive is getting kinda old. I am getting quite sick of him and the story just isn't as enjoyable.

Dex-chan lover
Ares trying to prove his self....mmmmm.let's see where this goes.

Thank you for the update❤

Dex-chan lover
there is something about this that is really pissing me off. there will be a she said this or he did this like it was obvious but then when i look back at earlier chapters it was never shown. this is really pissing me off and making this story hard to follow.

Users who are viewing this thread