Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 74 - Season 2

Dex-chan lover
I want to see that Princess face regarding the proposal though.. oh well another time.
Thanks for the work!

Thanks for translating the new season. George and his stupid faces. He has some big brass ones as well.

Fed-Kun's army
Good to see the brother finally get called out for his behavior. Being tsundere is fine, but he sometimes take it too far. I do make allowance for him as he is obviously young and inexperienced, but he still needs to learn to treat his sister a little better.

asking if he was rejected just like that lmao george really has a death wish

thanks for bringing the new season btw!

😍It's finally up!!! Thank you so much!!! 😍

Also, George, we're all curious! I can't wait for the next chapter 🤩🤩

Dex-chan lover
Yes you are the only one, I want to know how the swords came out and what is this new smithy?

This manhwa is so over the top that George No-Filter has wrapped around the universe to become the voice of sanity... I love it.

Also I hope the name "Dumb" is intended to be a pun on "mute" and in the original korean it's not quite so... I mean I get that Alicia is supposed to be rough around the edges, but I can't tell if the name she picked (and is apparently sticking to) is supposed to sound Oblivious or like Trash-Talk

It’s baaaaaack~
I love Alicia & I get it...but as a reader, what a dodo bird!! Answer him, pls, I’m dying...

Users who are viewing this thread