Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 79

I don't understand where all the ??? is coming from. This FL has ALWAYS been silly. The premise of this story is about a female editor who makes a dumb romance novel even dumber by insisting on a slew of ridiculous changes... And now she has to live it. She thinks she's smart but is actually just overly opinionated.

You don't get inner monologing from Ares or the others because this is about her misunderstanding the plot and the bizarre tweaks she inserted. Her assumptions and not thinking through what she does are what's causing most, if not all, of the problems in her own life. She's always trying to outplay herself when she was never playing with a full deck to begin with.

Fed-Kun's army
This second hand embarrassment is punching me in the fking face

Thank you for the amazing translation!!!!!!!!!!!

I don’t care what anyone said this was a funny chapter. She is clever but she always does embarrassing things when it involves the ML so this isn’t new to me lol

Lol girl is so embarrassing, she really needs to work on controlling her emotions a bit.

Dex-chan lover
Sigh. She didn't even make sure first.
Well, that's what got her sleeping with Ares in the first place. Not asking. Lol

Aggregator gang
@zastanna no wonder you thought of him as an only child since it's clearly structured to make you think that way then "oh plot twist"

Throw him in the furnace! Throw him in the furnace! Throw him in the furnace! Throw him in the furnace! Throw him in the furnace! Throw him in the furnace! Throw him in the furnace! Throw him in the furnace! Throw him in the furnace! Throw him in the furnace! Throw him in the furnace! Throw him in the furnace! \o/ \o/ \o/

WHY would you blow at the pregnant woman who YOU THINK is being screwed over by this guy??? i get that you feel hurt and betrayed in that assumption but the lady deserves none of your baggage

Users who are viewing this thread