Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Wow, so he exists! And he looks like the way that other dude described him; white shirt and blue coat XDDD Looks like a real nice and caring guy o.o Could have been a great husband for our MC XDDD

Group Leader
LANCELOT IS A CUTIE TOO HOLY SHIT

THESE REACTIONS OF THEIRWS ARE HILARIOUS AND THE ART MAKES IT BETTER LMAO

~B*TCH BETTA HAVE MY 💰 ~ I’m honestly a bit confused rn. ML knew she was looking for Lance and pretended to be him to get some? And the hound soldier was in on it? And Alicia needs to get put in her place - I got that one.

Lmao MC the difference between the two guys are huge. One have blue eyes and black hair while the other one have light brown hair and brown eyes. How can you mix them?

@Kozutan it's not so strange, remember that the story is a novel at the origin, and the only description of lancelot is "his name is lancelot who disapear really fast from the story" so there are no real description of him, he can have blue, red or green eyes before his official description, worse, the fact that it's a text story mean any character in this novel is at the imagination of the reader before their "official apparition", and with ares who use the friend's name, it's not so strange that she got the wrong person.

we, as the reader of the manwhua, we can see the depiction of character by the artist who drew them, but that not the case with the sister.

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh, the artist shouldn't have made Lancelot so dang cute and lovable, and looks like a good husband etc etc because I will read the rest of this webtoon thinking with lingering regret on why the hell didn't the MC sleep with the real Sir Lancelot.

@unkman
Nah I didn't remember. But at the same time she should have know how does he looks like since her sister wrote the novel and she read the novel many times before it was published.
Also, although she maybe didn't know how does Lancelot looks like, but Ares as a male lead should have unique traits or smth like that as a male lead. So she should regonize Ares at least, no?

@kozutan, well, no, a text who describe someone, hint the apparence of someone, but it's doesn't help you recognize who is who, by exemple :

nicholas-green-324622-unsplash-e1535630964265.jpg

i think of a guy in this pic, who is white caucasian with black hair and dark eyes or dark brown, can you think who i 'm talking about?

and the only unique trait that ares possess are his dark hair and blue eyes according to the heroine, but it can apply to anybody with the same trait, if you don't have any image of the person you search, it's difficult to found who is who.

Users who are viewing this thread