Living in an Abandoned Bus (Pre-Serialization)

Fed-Kun's army
Good story

Only in Japan would this work. It's not even a proper mini-home(Watch Youtube)
All it has going for it is just water and electricity.

But that's what makes this story special. I admire broad-minded people like this, especially girls like this. It takes a lot of wisdom to live like this and know how to do so.
In truth what else could you really want? She's not lacking anywhere really. She's not poor and could return home anytime she wants

In other states you can't live as freely like this as the price would be higher due to security,etc. Even Van-homes require more stuff

@UnknownSaint111 that's kind of my dream. Once I get to a place when i don't have to worry much about studying and money, I'll just take the train and stop at random places, visit certain areas at night and do other stuff like this. I'd love to have time to experiment how "society" works, like if i go to a certain place at a certain time in the night, how will it look ? Will it be empty, silent or full of life ? I'd love to also randomly start going somewhere like in the countryside and then find my way back.
Just to experience what living without restraints is. Must be thrilling.
All of this in Japan of course, as it would only be possible over there. But I'm working hard to go study there engineering so we'll see how that goes.

Dex-chan lover
since it's monthly, I will save up chapter and come back a year from now

I wish we have remind_me bot here

Dex-chan lover
OH COOL! That's some good news on the last chapter. Thanks for translating!

Users who are viewing this thread