Living With a Kunoichi - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Ain't no way there's 2 guys in the comments posting negative reactions to every comment lmao why though
Pretty sure it's the same guy with two accounts. They both have "flight" in the name but one has never commented or anything but react.

reu

Dex-chan lover
low IQ
all that comes of your mouth is 7 INT crap
... if you're going by the fallout S.P.E.C.I.A.L scale 7 INT is well above aberage, silly
If having privacy is a solely American thing then maybe it's a good thing my ancestors where sold into slavery
I would hate to live in whatever 3rd world back water shithole you're from
Typical amerimutt behavior, lmao
Btw, I'm from the place that brought your ancestors to america, so you're welcome, I guess.
Tough really... Sorry, for condeming you to be a united-statisian.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
... if you're going by the fallout S.P.E.C.I.A.L scale 7 INT is well above aberage, silly

Btw, I'm from the place that brought your ancestors to america, so you're welcome, I guess.
Tough really... Sorry, for condeming you to be a united-statisian.
Oh, you're special alright

Leave it to a third worlder to think 7 INT is "above aberage"

Also you do know there is no such thing as a singular place that
brought your ancestors to america
There was more then one place involved in the trans Atlantic slave trade

Alot of the trade was done by Americans ships during the later half of the the slave trade, but I guess knowing that would require the ability to read

Leave it to a European to not even know there own fucking history 👍

reu

Dex-chan lover
Leave it to a third worlder to think 7 INT is "above aberage"
it's a scale of 1 to 10, retard, do you understand the concept?
There was more then one place involved in the trans Atlantic slave trade
Almost half was from where I'm from, though you don't know where that is, do you? Leave it to a amerimutt not to know their own story
And as a jew there's even the probability that my grandpa's great-grandfather had a stake in the bussiness that hauled your ass across the pond
Leave it to a European to not even know there own fucking history 👍
edit: just a inb4, I meant to type "story". Amerimutts don't have history, they're just taught the retarded stories their oligarchs use to justify their actions and evil

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
it's a scale of 1 to 10, retard, do you understand the concept?

Almost half was from where I'm from, though you don't know where that is, do you? Leave it to a amerimutt not to know their own story
And as a jew there's even the probability that my grandpa's great-grandfather had a stake in the bussiness that hauled your ass across the pond

edit: just a inb4, I meant to type "story". Amerimutts don't have history, they're just taught the retarded stories their oligarch use to justify their actions and evil

Worlds smartest European arguers that privacy is bad by taking pride in how many Africans his ancestors sold into slavery

Impressive

Sometimes I think "maybe the US shouldn't be the leader of the first world". You have convinced me that it's better this way

reu

Dex-chan lover
Worlds smartest European arguers that privacy is bad by taking pride in how many Africans his ancestors sold into slavery

Impressive

Sometimes I think "maybe the US shouldn't be the leader of the first world". You have convinced me that it's better this way
Muttbrained united-statisians really never get more than 3rd grade level reading skill, uh?

Privacy is a bad thing between partners, you're meant to be one in all things;
Europeans didn't sell your ancestors into slavery, they were in the bussiness of transportation, not capture, they bought and resold slaves enslaved by africans (Leave it to a amerimutt not to know their own story);
Statings facts isn't taking pride(tough the strife and the destruction wrought by my ancestors' handiwork is honestly astonishing);
>lolbert amerimutt still doesn't know what country I'm from
lmao

Also
>the US
>Leader
you're not leading shit, Israel is, Mr.Golem.

edit: just a inb4:
When China/Rusia/whoever wants to change US foreign policy, they don't go after US politicians, they go after Israeli oligarchs. Grow a brain cell, the US is just a Israeli tributary

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Muttbrained united-statisians really never get more than 3rd grade level reading skill, uh?

Privacy is a bad thing between partners, you're meant to be one in all things;
Europeans didn't sell your ancestors into slavery, they were in the bussiness of transportation, not capture, they bought and resold slaves enslaved by africans (Leave it to a amerimutt not to know their own story);
Statings facts isn't taking pride(tough the strife and the destruction wrought by my ancestors' handiwork is honestly astonishing);

lmao

Also

you're not leading shit, Israel is, Mr.Golem.

edit: just a inb4:
When China/Rusia/whoever wants to change US foreign policy, they don't go after US politicians, they go after Israeli oligarchs. Grow a brain cell, the US is just a Israeli tributary
Least rasist and antisemitic European uses his HUGE brain to argue that privacy is bad

1) Buying and reselling people into slavery is called selling people into slavery

2) Europeans did part take in raids, so not only did you sale people onto slavery you literally enslaved them

3) Demanding you're significant other have no privacy isn't a European thing, it's a crazy person thing. It happens all over the world (mainly in places where woman have less rights)

4) "being one in all things" doesn't mean no privacy. You can "be one" in the idea you both should be able to have privacy

5)"Statings facts isn't taking pride" proceeds to take pride

6)

patrick-bateman-american-psycho-cool-it-with-the-antisemetic-remarks-latkas.gif

Last edited:

reu

Dex-chan lover
retard
No it isn't, it's called selling slaves. The people are already enslaved, their ownership deed is just changing hands
In africa? Slavery is as old as civilization so of course europeans enslaved each other, but I honestly never read of euro slave raids in africa, if you have a source for that I'd like to read it
it is an abrahamic faith thing, it's about trust and divine will, if you don't like feel free to become a apostate
lmao at mutt reading comprehension
6) >he thinks yids are semites
retard

Fed-Kun's army
retard

No it isn't, it's called selling slaves. The people are already enslaved, their ownership deed is just changing hands

In africa? Slavery is as old as civilization so of course europeans enslaved each other, but I honestly never read of euro slave raids in africa, if you have a source for that I'd like to read it

it is an abrahamic faith thing, it's about trust and divine will, if you don't like feel free to become a apostate

lmao at mutt reading comprehension

retard
Dude, you have no clue what the fuck you're even talking about. 5 seconds of google searching will show you that Europeans raided Africa for slaves. It doesn't even take 5 seconds of googling, did you really thing not a single fucking European kidnapped people and sold them as slaves? Are you actually this fucking dumb?

wikipedia.org might be a good starting place for you, assuming you know how to read

Or maybe just google.com

Chances are you don't even trust Google because (((they))) control it

I can see now why you don't let your (imaginary) wife have privacy. If she did have privacy your paranoid ass would think she was secretly fucking her friends.

Funny enough you would probably be right for once in your sad life, she for sure would want to talk to someone with more then 3 brain cells

Since you didn't actually quote me I'm going assume that was your sly way of getting the last word in. You can have it moron, I have no interest in talking to a mouth breathing paranoid schizophrenia who is LARPing as an abusive married man

Have fun screaming into the void, dipshit.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@MrCoolSponge @reu
All of this schoolyard bickering aside, we don't currently allow political discussion on MD forums unless it is explicitly related to the chapter/title at hand. Take it to DMs.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@MrCoolSponge @reu
All of this schoolyard bickering aside, we don't currently allow political discussion on MD forums unless it is explicitly related to the chapter/title at hand. Take it to DMs.
sorry teach:worry:
I'm bit of a honery cunt so sorry if it happens again

Users who are viewing this thread