Living With Him

Fog

Well gee, I would never have imagine "gay shit" being in a boy's love comic, no sir.

While I'm sure Captain Obvious' comment is super helpful, I'll elaborate.

It's a fluffy story. It's sweet with no hard edges, and surprise! - our protagonist actually catches on early that his roommate has a thing for him.

Kinda hoping mr perfect has more depth to him, idk some interesting quirks, but I think this is going to focus more on our Protag's 'investigation' on why the heck he's liked so much while being a cute fool.

Double-page supporter
@Fog You should probably put the gay genre if you don't want people warning others in the comments to avoid it. Seems more like you're trolling others by putting gay shit without the tag to get through people's filter.

Double-page supporter
I have no clue what weeb-words mean. I thought Yaoi was the only gay tag.

Edit: Ok there was no reason for me to get so angry. Sorry. Since I can't find a way to delete the message, i will just leave it like this.

nice story !! and i like her drawing !! i hope there's more from her !
Thank you Foggy

why there are no one like this why ٩(๑`^´๑)۶。
wholesome gratitude to the Foggy Momo Scans.

Oh i really love this manga , and it'll be finished soon, 2 more chapters.......but i 'm glad because we will see them together, finally ! i love this art.
thank you very much

That was very nice, thank you dear translator.

It was especially nice too because I'm feeling all kind of stuff about Ao no Flag which just ended, and I kept this opened on a tab for a couple of mouths, just decided to read it now on a whim, and it's so similar (I wouldn't be surprised if the author's got asked to do a BL college version of AnF on purpose), anyway it's like I unexpectedly got to spend a little more time with Touma and an almost Taichi, so good for me.

Users who are viewing this thread