Login "issue"

Dex-chan lover
After the cloudDNS issue yesterday I can't seem to login into the main site... which is weird considering I'm logged into the forum.

The login button just don't seem to work for me somehow... additionally login does work on incognito so not sure what to do.

Solution
After the cloudDNS issue yesterday I can't seem to login into the main site... which is weird considering I'm logged into the forum.

The login button just don't seem to work for me somehow... additionally login does work on incognito so not sure what to do.
Seems like clearing cache worked... I guess the site thinks I'm still logged in even though it's showing I'm not... weird.
Dex-chan lover

Seems like clearing cache worked... I guess the site thinks I'm still logged in even though it's showing I'm not... weird.

Solution
Double-page supporter
I've had it happen to me after I left the tab open after closing my computer multiple times. I go in the next morning, it gives me a JavaScript alert saying that the chapter couldn’t be marked as read. :dogkek:

Users who are viewing this thread