Logout Shita no wa VRMMO Janaku Honmono no Isekai deshita ~Genjitsu ni Modotte no Status ga Kowareteiru Ken~ - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Having to run 1km in 5 minutes should be doable for trained athletes. It's like running 100m in 30s 10 times in a row. So the students could be 3x slower than Usain Bolt.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get this, feels like a wheel spinny chapter. This could have been a few panels or pages instead of a full chapter. Also failing people for being last seems counter intuitive in a SCHOOL. Your there to learn so why would you deny that to the worst performing?
Also I was expecting some teleport skill but instead it was just a floating skill? With MC's stats I'm pretty sure he could jump off the roof and land normally and still be fine anyways.

Having to run 1km in 5 minutes should be doable for trained athletes. It's like running 100m in 30s 10 times in a row. So the students could be 3x slower than Usain Bolt.
Yeah this is weird for enhanced humans they seem real slow. MC especially as he's his lvl and skill from the VRMMO.

Dex-chan lover
Oh god these two clowns kept yapping.
Can someone please shut them up?
They're so insignificant I don't even want to try to remember their name.
I mean, their role is just to remind us what is our characters' names.
"Kanzaki!" "Kurosu!"
:dogkek:

Agree. 1km/5min is just 12km/h. It's not that fast.

Dex-chan lover
Still don't get why everyone thinks mc is weak and a coward, just because he was sick for the first week(?) and didn't show up at school.

Dex-chan lover
One kilometer, as the bird flies, in five minutes might be a bigger problem if there's no direct route. In the first place, they need to get out of the school building first. Most of them didn't jump out of the window like the MC. I have seen in about two hundred manga, anime, and VNs that it's a criminal offense to run in the corridors of Japanese school buildings. So, much of the five minutes would be wasted on walking out of the school building first.

Dex-chan lover
One kilometer, as the bird flies, in five minutes might be a bigger problem if there's no direct route. In the first place, they need to get out of the school building first. Most of them didn't jump out of the window like the MC. I have seen in about two hundred manga, anime, and VNs that it's a criminal offense to run in the corridors of Japanese school buildings. So, much of the five minutes would be wasted on walking out of the school building first.
There's also the fact that, even if they did run in the hallways, there's, what? 30-40 kids in their class? School hallways are, at best, only wide enough for 4, maybe 5, people to walk abreast comfortably.

I remember learning alternate ways through my schools back when I was in high school so I didn't get caught up in the veritable mosh pit that formed in between classes. Now imagine that, but with kids actively trying to shove others out of the way, because they'll fail if they don't.

While the black square on the bewbs is annoying, I'm eagerly waiting for the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Sooo uuuh when will we learn abt the former teammates and how mc got transported to an alternate world?

Users who are viewing this thread