Logout Shita no wa VRMMO Janaku Honmono no Isekai deshita ~Genjitsu ni Modotte no Status ga Kowareteiru Ken~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Great another goody goody MC, he saved her life but instead of expecting any kind of repayment even though she's obviously omega rich like many copy paste heroines, he's thinking about how to give her benefits that she doesn't deserve, just **** off.

Followed by MC being completely convinced after one single fight that he's OP and will steamroll over any monster the school might throw at him, now I'm not saying he's wrong... But he apparently cannot even remember shit so how can he be so sure.

And the randomly super developed chest girl that's also bullied in school by everyone so MC can become the sole support is just disgusting for a plot convenience.

Dex-chan lover
With the power of clairvoyance......
Gloomy and weak girl team up with mc, mc saw that the girl has a high potential to be strong, mc train the girl, girl suddenly become beautiful and strong, oh not to forget she will fall in love with mc

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting the Feather Rune to hurt the mom. Very convenient to get a huge power boost but your support skills are totally fine without any side effects.

that ending tag line was fucking hilarious, A Leftover but with Breasts??? LMAO
Yeah. I immediately thought "this is what passes for innovation, huh"

Dex-chan lover
So, another Isekai Tits - The Manga. I'll add it to my favorites.

Dex-chan lover
"It's not like I can open a status screen like in-game", he thinks.

And immediately after, he completely fails to even attempt to open his status.

What a smart guy!

Dex-chan lover
So he survived the death game and defeated the last boss without properly memorizing his skills? Seems legit.
It's not so much failing to remember them but more like he doesn't know exactly what got ported over and how they got changed in this world.

Dex-chan lover
He FORGOT his skills? The ones he used in life and death situations during a 3.5yr period? I Call absolute BS on this to nerf him for plot reasons.

I'm guessing this will go the Freezing route where all the women will explode clothes in combats. Also so we've now met one of the people he was partied with and seems she remembers him if that smile is to be believed.

Users who are viewing this thread