Logout Shita no wa VRMMO Janaku Honmono no Isekai deshita ~Genjitsu ni Modotte no Status ga Kowareteiru Ken~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Great another goody goody MC, he saved her life but instead of expecting any kind of repayment even though she's obviously omega rich like many copy paste heroines, he's thinking about how to give her benefits that she doesn't deserve, just **** off.

Followed by MC being completely convinced after one single fight that he's OP and will steamroll over any monster the school might throw at him, now I'm not saying he's wrong... But he apparently cannot even remember shit so how can he be so sure.

And the randomly super developed chest girl that's also bullied in school by everyone so MC can become the sole support is just disgusting for a plot convenience.
......what

Contributor
He FORGOT his skills? The ones he used in life and death situations during a 3.5yr period? I Call absolute BS on this to nerf him for plot reasons.

I'm guessing this will go the Freezing route where all the women will explode clothes in combats. Also so we've now met one of the people he was partied with and seems she remembers him if that smile is to be believed.
Actually he said, I can't remember all of my skills not he forgot all, it a error.

He too easily accepts this as "the real world" even though the differences are staggering from the real world he knows of🤨. It's super weird. Maybe years of not eating caused some brain damage? That's the only logical answer for his overly eager acceptance to his NEW surroundings.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is just a mix of sao and nobody remembers in this world leftovers with censored breasts :meguupog:

Users who are viewing this thread