Logout Shita no wa VRMMO Janaku Honmono no Isekai deshita ~Genjitsu ni Modotte no Status ga Kowareteiru Ken~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Wow this is actually getting worse, whats worse then a train wreck? Also what a stupid useless skill.

Dex-chan lover
Of course the trash girl everyone looked down on would transform into an idol cat girl

not that i hate it, i like it

Dex-chan lover
What the heck even is that skill, huh? Shouldn't she have a whole bunch of skills that come with her class? MC dude has a veritable arsenal of different runes, for every occasion. Shouldn't the emo bangs girl also have plenty of skills? This makes it sound like her only skill is a magic cat girl transformation.

Dex-chan lover
That one scene made it look like she wet her panties. Anyone else think so? lol

Ank

Double-page supporter
I think the first chapter of this manga was good. It was setting up a promising foundation. Ch2 =>4 a complete joke. Its like the author is drunk and whatever comes to his mind he draws it. Nothing makes sense. Ill keep reading cause there is just a couple chapters more. What a dissapointment so far.

Contributor
*ERRORS

Fixes:
*I can’t believe they have a in-school maid cafe…
*I used Maxim Rune, which increases your maximum physical strength.
*Not “override” but “transformation”.

That’s a genuinely awful skill condition, she needs to drain all of her stamina to activate it… dang... at least better than nothing?

Users who are viewing this thread