Loli Mamoritai

thank you so, so much for more Saving 80,000 Gold Coins in the Different World for My Old Age. And keep up the good work

also will we get more Potion Danomi de Ikinobimasu! i really like that one aswell.

Ok so I thought you had a website so I Google searched the group name like a idiot I ended up with Google warning me...to all please just search up the manga name instead

Can I publish updated chapters of Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou Desu with corrected text? The current translation is shaky at best and I have experience as a proofreader.

I would says thx too,

your do great things with you translation. And it looks like, that is your translationgroup not dead, rather busy.
I hope you find time and joey to translate maybe one or two from the old series.
I personally, where very happy if comes new chapter from:

- Saving 80,000 gold coins in the different world for my old age
- Level 1 with S-rank drop rate is the strongest.
- The Power of the Saint is All Around

so or so thx again for your great work. Please keep it up!

@Loli_Omamoritai
will you please continue to update. We all missed seeing your updates. Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne! is still available. Please.

Thank you for updating Reincarnated Great Saint! It has such a good storytelling unlike any other shoujo manga i’ve encounter in a while. Lots of love!💕💕💕🔥🔥🔥

Dex-chan lover
Please for the love of god, just translate the words as is. You don't need to type "Iyaa (Wow)," please just type "wow." Stuff like "all according to keikaku (keikaku means plan)" is a meme not because that's a good thing, but because it's the stupidest thing you can do as a translator. I know you've been translating like this for years, so I doubt you'll change, but God, please consider it at least.

Hey i was hoping to volunteer as a proofreader if you need one. Can you message me on discord if you feel like accepting me as one? I'm ShadyTundra#5531

I was reading the 'Reincarnated Great Saint...'. I liked how you put meanings and origins of all names of the characters. That was very cool.

Users who are viewing this thread